Choose one of Silly Willy's famous performances to suit all of your needs ... please call for pricing
Birthdays and Celebrations
All activities may be customized to fit your party or event
up to 15 children... the party includes a silly magic show, musical games, face painting and balloon twisting. Great for birthdays, first communions, bar/bat mitzvahs, chistenings, family celebrations etc ...90 miutes of adult relaxation included! If you choose this show and the total number of kids climbs past 15 and up to 20 kids then the magic show will shortened and the balloons will be made more simple.
20 - 35 kids... 90 minute show
20 - 35 children ... the party includes a silly magic show, musical games and balloon twisting. An extra 30 minutes may be added for those wishing to also include face painting (see the 2 hour show below). Perfect for those larger birthdays, pre-schools, libraries, holiday parties, small company outings, etc.
20 - 35 kids... 2 hour show
20 - 35 children ... the party includes a silly magic show, musical games, balloon twisting and face painting. Perfect for those larger birthdays, pre-schools, libraries, holiday parties, small company outings, etc.
Corporate Parties and Events
Even more kids!
Got loads of kids? Not to worry because
Silly Willy also provides special package
deals for those interested in longer
performances for larger corporate events such as grand openings,
festivals and fairs, company holiday parties, schools
etc. Receive a discount on multiple hours with a 3 hour
Tips for Planning Your Party
1) If possible book your party sooner than later. Booking 6 to 8 weeks ahead is recommended. After that you can relax without the hassle of going crazy trying to find an entertainer at the last minute.
2) If the party is less than 2 or 3 weeks away and you haven't booked Silly Willy, you may have a better chance if you are flexible and call for his availability first before writing and sending out invitations set for a certian time.
3) Please have the children arrive at least 20 - 30 minutes before Silly Willy. It's very important that the children are there and the show starts on time in case there is another party booked after yours. For example, If the invitations are written for 2:00 then Silly Willy should be booked for 2:30.
4) You may also add on the invitations that Silly Willy will be entertaining at the party and that he will be starting promptly at the time of his arrival.
5) Plan on watching your child become the star of the show . Plan on lots of laughs and giggles from young and old alike. But most of all plan on a day filled with joy in celebration of your child's special day.
Call Silly Willy to book your party or event today!
(781) 286-6912 ( Revere, MA )